Lia Andrea Ramos


LIA ANDREA RAMOS: Bb. Pilipinas 2006 - Universe

WHO AMONG THE PAST BB. PILIPINAS WINNERS DO YOU ADMIRE?
Ms. Margie Moran. I admire her beauty, elegance and intellect. Above all, after winning Ms. Universe, I applaud her for using her influence to be a change-agent in society by advancing her advocacies on housing and livelihood for the underprivileged as well as peace and development in Mindanao.

WHAT'S THE BEST THING ABOUT JOINING BB. PILIPINAS?
It would have to be learning to appreciate the value of perseverance. Joining this pageant entailed a lot of patience and hard work. I have truly gained even more respect for beauty pageant candidates.

WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING A FILIPINA?
As a Filipina, I am able to imbibe values and traditions that are unique to our country. I am proud to be in a culture where the roles of a Filipina in society continue to evolve as times change.

HOW DO YOU STAY BEAUTIFUL?
By staying positive because it allows me to smile everyday and exude an inner glow. With this attitude I become more appealing to others. Being beautiful transcends the physical appearance and is more of a reflection of what radiates from within.

IN YOUR DICTIONARY, HOW DO YOU DEFINE A SEXY WOMAN?
A sexy woman is one who is comfortable in her own skin, confident and carefree. On top of that, a woman who is clever and articulate strikes me as very sexy.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DESTINATION IN THE COUNTRY?
Pristine, white-sand beaches, whether it be in Bohol, Palawan, or Davao. I love the sun, the sand and the sea! I enjoy the bohemian lifestyle I am inescapably drawn to when I am at the beach. It is a stark contrast to the modern and fast-paced urban living.

0 comments: